ZWO ASI178MM-Kit with manual wheel and LRGB 1,25" filters
ZWO has packaged the popular ASI178MM Astronomy Camera with a 1.25" Manual Filter Wheel & 1.25" LRGB Filter Set. Extremely low read noise (2.2e -1.4e), high sensitivity and 14bit ADC make it very suitable for astronomy and microscopy photograph.
ZWO ASI178MM CMOS Camera
- Back-illuminated CMOS Image Sensor with 14bit ADC. ASI178MM has a 1/1.8" and 6.4M pixels sensor IMX178 with SONY STARVIS and Exmor R Technology.
- Extremely low read noise (2.2 – 1.4e), high sensitivity and 14bit ADC make it very suitable for astronomy and microscopy high resolution photograph.
- Come with a 2.5mm all sky lens which can provide a nearly 170° view of the sky.
ZWO 1.25" Manual Filter Wheel
- The ZWO 1.25" Manual Filter Wheel is a great addition to the ZWO ASI120MM Monochrome Astronomy Camera.
- The ZWO 5-position filter wheel lets you easily organize the filters you plan on using for the nights imaging session.
- Handles up to five 1.25" filters.
- To select a filter all you have to do is turn the numbered dial and choose a filter. Each position securely clicks into place for use.
ZWO 1.25" LRGB Filter Set
- The ZWO LRGB Filter Set includes four filters: 1.25" IR/CUT Filter, 1.25" Red Filter, 1.25" Blue Filter, 1.25" Green Filter.
- Simple image processing for the user.
- Each filter in the ZWO LRGB filter set delivers nearly 100%light transmission.
- All filters are housed in a sturdy filter cell and have Anti-Reflective coatings.