Bob's Knobs voor Celestron 11 inch (28 cm) F/10 SCT (metalen en carbon buis) met standaard "Trifid" Fastar secundaire spiegelhouder.
Celestron 11” (28 cm) f/10 SCT versions (metal or carbon fiber tube) with standard thread factory collimation screws and "Trifid" rotary cover Fastar secondary housing. Factory collimation screws are silver Phillips. These knobs will also fit the C11 with Starizona Hyperstar if the collimation screws have standard threads.
Knobs: Black plastic, 16 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Black anodized aluminum alloy
- These telescopes can have factory collimation screws with either standard or metric threads. Silver Phillips collimation screws are standard thread. Some black Phillips collimation screws are also standard thread. See our hints for more information. If you discover your knobs have the wrong threads, you may return your knobs for exchange at no additional cost. Alternatively, you can order knobs with both standard and metric thread screws and return the unused set for a full refund.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob’s Knobs installed.
- The rotary secondary cover must remain open when the knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the telescope.
Bob's Knobs - Celestron 11 inch (28 cm) F/10 SCT standaard Fastar:
- Set van drie Bob's Knobs collimatieschroeven;
- Knoppen: zwart plastic, 16 mm (5/8 inch) diameter;
- Schroefdraad: zwart geanodiseerd aluminium legering.
The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed.
Many Celestron 11 inch (28 cm) carbon fiber tube and metal tube SCTs manufactured from 2000 to 2005 have the Trifid rotary cover Fastar secondary housing. Do not use knobs for the Trifid Faster secondary on the flat secondary. The screws on these knobs are either too long or have the wrong threads.
The rotary secondary cover must remain open when knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the telescope.