Baader Planetarium round 31 mm LRGB Filter-Set for bandpass imaging. CMOS-optimized with Life-Coat and Reflex-Blocker hard coated, plane-optically polished for excellent performance!
- Baader Planetarium LRGB Filter-Set
- CMOS-optimized with Life-Coat
- Filter Size: 31 mm round unmounted
- Wavelength: L (420 - 685 nm), R (595 - 690 nm), G (490 - 580 nm), B (400 - 510 nm)
- Filter Thickness: 2 mm
- Coatings: Reflex-Blocker hard coated, plane-optically polished
Baader LRGB-Filter Set
- Baader CMOS LRGB Filter Set
- Anti-reflection RGB filter (red/green/blue) with extremely high transmission of the respective color channel, thus simultaneously reducing stray light and reflections to an unprecedented level
- Including UV/IR cut (L-filter) with 98% transmission over the entire visible spectrum from 420 - 685 nm
- Balanced RGB design allows subframes to be taken with the same exposure time - extremely important for automated imaging tasks
- Reflex-Blocker hard coated and plane-optically polished - with sealed coating edges (Life-Coat)
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim
- Optimized for modern CMOS cameras, but likewise excellent for older CCD camera technologies
The new Generation of Baader CMOS-optimized filters features
- Increased contrast, matched for typical CMOS quantum efficiency and s/n ratio
- Reflex-Blocker coatings, for largest ever freedom from halos, even under most adverse conditions concerning aux-optics
- Identical filter thickness to existing standards, with utmost care for parfocality
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim, to additionally eliminate any reflection due to light falling onto the edge of a filter
- Each filter coated individually, with sealed coating edge (NOT cut out of a larger plate)
- Life-Coat: evermore hard coatings to enable a non-aging coating for life - even in a most adverse environment
Life-Coat: Limited-Lifetime-Warranty for CMOS-optimized Baader filters
A Baader Planetarium exclusive. Filters incorporating Baader Planetarium's Life-Coat technology are so durable that Baader Planetarium warrants the coatings for the life of the filter. Baader Planetarium has developed Life-Coat using materials and processes that result in coatings which will not degrade or fail for a lifetime. Life-Coat coatings resist moisture, temperature extremes, and are hardened to withstand normal cleanings.
Baader Planetarium guarantees their Life-Coat coatings will not peel, flake or physically degrade and will withstand repeated cleaning with fine optical cleaning equipment. The Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the original purchaser and does not cover failure from mis-use, physical damage through improper handling, or improper cleaning.
To make a warranty claim, simply contact your retailer where you purchased the filter with proof of purchase (commercial invoice) and a detailed failure description. The dealer will then advise of the next steps.
- Filter Application
- Filter Type
- Filter size