ZWO New EAF 5V (Electronic Automatic Focuser)
Introducing 5V EAF, this electronic focuser, like its previous version, enables precise, dynamic focus control for planetary and deep-sky imaging, while only connected with 5V USB.
- Highly integrated design
- Support ASCOM platform and various ASCOM-compatible third-party software
- Support INDI
- Support original software such as ASIAIR and ASICAP
- Support automatic focusing
- Support handle controller and manual focusing
- Support temperature sensor
- USB HID device and drive-free
- Stable and durable
Compared to its old version, the main change of 5V EAF is to remove the 12V power supply port. Now you can directly connect it to your camera, laptop or ASIAIR PRO via the USB 2.0 port & cable for both data transmission and power supply. This would not only make the cable management much easier, also effectively reduce the supply pressure.
The innovative decorative pattern on the EAF is inspired by the changes of Airy disk during focusing and the focusing curve, which makes it clear at a glance how this focuser works.
There are two variants of the 5V EAF:
- Standard Version: EAF body, flexible coupling, motor bracket, USB2.0 cable.
- Advanced Version: EAF body, flexible coupling, motor bracket, USB2.0 cable, hand controller, temperature sensor.
You could purchase the standard version first, and then buy other accessories to upgrade.
- temperature sensor
- handle controller
The Hand Controller links to the ZWO EAF (Electronic Automatic Focuser), it shows in every smooth inch of casing with environment friendly APS material. It comes with a 3.5mm female socket. You will be having a comfort grip when you touch its ergonomic design！
ZWO EAF Hand Controller provides an easy method of focusing the telescope, Featuring IN and OUT buttons, a 2-line display, slow and fast speed rate control.
A "must-have" option for EAF user!
- SkyWatcher Astrophotography Reflectors, SkyWatcher Black Diamond, SkyWatcher Dobsonians, SkyWatcher Maksutov-Newtonians.
- SharpStar telescopes,
- SkyRover telescopes,
- TS Optics,
- Astro Tech,
- Feather Touch,
More focuser will be supported in the further. such as TAKAHASHI telescopes, GSO telescopes.
Recommend to use extra focuser and EAF on SCT and MCT.
- Size: 59mm x 52mm x 41mm
- Moter: Step moter, 35mm diameter, 7.5° step angle
- Reduction ratio: 120
- Power/Data port: USB2.0 port, Type-B
- Weight: 277g
- Capacity: 5kg
We are working on more brackets for focusers on market.
- Focuser Type
ZWO Hand Controller for ZWO EAF (Electronic Automatic Focuser)
ZWO EAF bracket for Takahashi Scope
ZWO EAF Bracket for Celestron C8/C9.25
ZWO EAF Bracket for Celestron C11/C14
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Log in / sign up
No customer reviews for the moment.