ZWO ASI120MINI Autoguide Camera - ZWO ASI120MM MINI
The ASI120MM Mini camera integrates the AR0130CS 1/3? sensor (4.8 mm x 3.6 mm). It is a model in the 'MINI'-series of cameras from ZWO. This camera has 1280 x 960 pixels with a pixel size of 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm. It provides 12-bit ADC and the QE peak is almost 80%.
ASI120MM Mini camera integrates AR0130CS 1/3" sensor (4.8 mm x 3.6 mm). It is a ZWO MINI camera. This camera has 1280 x 960 pixels. The pixel size is 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm. This camera provides 12bit ADC and its QE peak is almost 80%.
ASI120 mini camera offers you very good performance for planetary imaging and guiding. Low read noise, high dynamic range, AR protective window and much more.
Absolute QE Curve, we estimate the Peak Value is almost 80%.
Compared with ASI120MM-S camera, 120mini have smaller outlook, lighter weight, and it can reach focus at same position with eyepiece.
USB 2.0 Port: Mini camera has one USB2.0 type C port. Type C port is very popular in mobile phones, it will not care about positive side and negetive side of the adapter.
ST4 Port: Can connect mini camera direct connect to auto guide port of mount.
- Sensor: 1/3" CMOS AR0130CS(Mono)
- Resolution: 1.2Mega Pixels 1280×960
- Pixel Size: 3.75µm
- Exposure Range: 64µs-2000s
- ROI: Supported
- ST4 Guider Port: Yes
- Focus Distance to Sensor: 8.5mm
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Protect window: AR coated window
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Interface: USB2.0
- Bit rate: 12bit output
- Adaptor:1.25" / M28.5X0.6
- Dimension: f36mm X 61mm
- Weight: 60g or 3.1 ounces (without lens)
- Working Temperature: -5°C-45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C-60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20%-80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20%-95%
More resolutions can be user defined
- Camera Type
- Planetary Camera
ZWO ASI290MINI Autoguide Camera - ZWO ASI290MM MINI
ZWO ASI174MINI Autoguide Camera - ZWO ASI174MM MINI
ZWO ASI220MINI Autoguide Camera - ZWO ASI220MM MINI
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Log in / sign up
No customer reviews for the moment.