Pulsar Observatories 2.7 meter dome excluding walls.
Pulsar Observatories have added a new addition to our range, this 2.7 metre dome will benefit from the following advanced features:
- Finest quality GRP finish
- High quality locking system
- Simpler design for self assembly
- Motorised dome rotation available
- Motorised dome shutters available
- MaxDome compatable for remote operation
- Ideal for larger telescopes and a variety of installations, also ideal for societies, schools, etc.
For extra comfort and convenience the Pulsar Observatory Domes provide a high quality, practical housing for your telescope. Not only do they provide weather protection for you and your telescope, they allow you to have your instruments ready for use at all times, adding greatly to your enjoyment of observing the night sky.
The 2.7 metre observatory dome is constructed of glass fibre, and is available as a full height observatory, or dome only for roof installation.
Dimensions are as follows:
- Total Height approx 2.7 metres
- Dome Diameter approx 2.6 metres
- Door Height approx 1.2 metres
- Dome Aperture approx 0.7 metres
Suitable for telescopes up to at least 16 inch Aperture.
The observatory dome is sectional in design, and delivered in kit form.
The customer will need to provide a level concrete base to ensure secure fixing and dome operation.
Specification:Pulsar Observatories 2.7 meter dome excluding walls:
- Observatory Type