The new Acuter GrandVista ED series advanced apochromatic waterproof spotting scopes are exceptionally stylish and highly functional precision optical instruments. The Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass utilised in its construction ensures superb colour fidelity and high contrast views virtually free from chromatic aberrations.
They combine excellent optical performance with many desirable high-end features that make them perfect companions for Birdwatching, Serious Nature Observations, Target Shooting and even Astronomy.
The DS80A-ED is supplied as standard with a 20x-60x (8-24mm) Zoom Eyepiece but can be used with virtually any standard 1.25" push-fit telescope eyepiece for exceptional versatility. The spotting scope can be fully rotated in its collar to change the orientation of the eyepiece. Fully multi-coated Optics.
Standard Features Include:
- Dual-Speed Focuser (15:1 Ratio) with Precision Fine-Focusing
- Accepts Standard 1.25" Push-fit Telescope Eyepieces
- 20mm Eye Relief, suitable for spectacle wearers
- Extendable Sunshade/Dewshield with Handy Sighting Line
- Robust Shock-Resistant Rubber Armoured Body
- Spotting Scope Fully Rotatable in Collar
- Supplied with DSLR camera adaptor ring
- Stay-On C
|Object Lens Diameter||80mm|
|Field of view||2.1 - 1 degree|
|Actual Field of View||37m-19m@1000M|
|Nearest Focus Distance||6m|