The image of a telescope can be focused with the help of a focusing device. The more precisely focusing is possible, the more accurately the image can be viewed or photographed.
Important things that come to mind when making a good choice of a focusing device are:
- dimensions of the focuser on the telescope side (does the focuser fit on the telescope)
- dimensions of the focuser on the eyepiece side (only 1.25 inch or also 2 inch)
- is there a fine-focusing option?
- can the focuser be rotated?
- can the focuser also handle heavy eyepieces and cameras?
- can the focuser be motorized?
- can the motorization also be automated?
In this category all types of focusers can be found including accessories for focusers such as mounting material, motorization and focusing automation.
Can't find what you are looking for or need help selecting the most suitable focuer for you? Contact Robtics! We are happy to help you!