This 94 mm Apochromat is your ultimate travel telescope. It is light with 3,7 kg. It is razor sharp and with the reducer/flattener it can used for sophisticated astrophotography.
For visual use add a good 2 inch diagonal with good eyepieces and a finder scope.
The brand new 94EDPH is the third type of this Sharpstar EDPH family. Its aperture size is 94mm and the focal length is 517mm, thus the focal ratio is f/5.5. 94EDPH is designed with triplet air-spaced APO lens structure, including two pieces of ED(extra-low dispersion) glass, which empowers the astragraph to achieve more effective aberration amendment thus to produce more accurate images. With its innate compactness, fashionable appearance, and above all, superb quality, Sharpstar 94EDPH can be applied to both high-end sky-observation and sophisticated astrophotograph.
Sharpstar 94EDPH shares the same reducer as the 76EDPH, which may greatly relieve the inconvenience and troublesome in swapping the 76 to 94.
The reducer can reduce the original focal ratio to f/4.5, supporting full-frame imaging, opening up for our customers more possibilities in exploring the universe.
Sharpstar 94EDPH must be an ideal choice, worthy of consideration, if you are looking for a large-aperture, fast-focal-ratio, quality and lightweight APO refractive telescope.
- Aperture 94 mm
- Focal length 517 mm
- Fast focal ratio f/5.5
- multi-coated APO triplet objective with two ED elements - chromatic correction comparable to an FPL53 triplet
- 3" RAP focuser with 360° rotation
- 2" and 1.25" connection for observation and an M74x1 female thread for screw adaptations
- CNC tube rings with handle, finder shoe and V-style dovetail bar are included
- The handle offers adaptation possibilities for guide scope or camera
- Good aluminum transport case
- High-quality correctors for astrophotography and item For visual use are optionally available
- Sistema telescopico
- Solo tubo ottico (OTA)
- Tipo di telescopio
- Rifrattore apocromatico
- Serie di telescopi
- Tipo di obiettivo del telescopio
- Tripletta (3 lenti)
- Apertura del telescopio (mm)
- Lunghezza focale del telescopio (mm)
- Telescope Focal Ratio (F)