Tal-125 APOLAR Apochromatic Refractor Telescope - 10855
The TAL-125 APOLAR is designed for both visual and astrophotographic use and provides stunning high-resolution images virtually free of false colour.
The unique TAL-125 APOLAR objective lens system comprises of six lens elements in three groups.
The first is a single biconvex lens - the second consists of a biconvex lens, biconcave lens and converging-meniscus lens - the third one consists of biconvex lens and biconcave lens. Two types of optical glass are used in their construction
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) : x375
- Objective Lens Diameter: 125mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 940mm (f/7.5)
- 1.25" Star Diagonal
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 2" Crayford Focuser with 1.25" Adaptor
- Tube Rings with built-in carrying handle
- Full internal baffling
- Metal Dewshield
- Limiting Visual Magnitude: 12m
- Weight of OTA 8Kg
- Supplied in Wooden storage/carrying case