Starlight Xpress Trius 825 Mono CCD camera
Starlight Xpress Trius-SX825 - monochrome CCD camera, 9mm x 6.7 mm, 6.45 µm
The monochrome Trius-SX825 is the successor of the SX9 and offers a higher QE and a lower dark noise.
Starlight Xpress has always been renowned for small, compact, innovative designs, along with excellent build quality. The new Trius range of deep-sky, cooled CCD cameras has just taken these values to a whole new level.
In addition to the already super low-noise performance of the previous generations of SXV, SXVF, & SXVR cameras, the NewsTrius range is even better, whilst still offering fast download times.
- Sensor size 9mm x 6.7 mm, 11.2mm diagonal
- Pixel size 6.45 µm
- 1.45 MPixels
- 77% QE
- Readout noise: <7 e- RMS, typically 5 e-
- Darkframes redundant
- built-in USB-2.0 Hub, 3-port
- Sensor type: Sony ICX825 ExView HAD CCD II
- Sensor design: Interline-transfer CCD
- Sensor dimensions: 9 mm x 6.7 mm
- Sensor diagonal: 11.2 mm
- Pixel number: 1.4 MPixel active
- Pixel array: 1360 x 1024 Pixels
- Pixel size: 6.45 µm x 6.45 µm
- Readout Noise: <7 e- RMS, typical 5 e-
- Data Format: 16 bits
- Download time: 2 s
- Cooling: two stage TE, 55 K below environment
- Recooling: activ, 2 throttled 40 mm fans
- Connection: T2, 2", 1.25"
- Distance T2-thread to sensor: approx. 17 mm
- Dimensions H x W x L: 75 mm x 92 mm x 110/76 mm (1,25"/T2)
- Weight: ca. 500 g