Bob's Knobs voor Celestron 14 inch (36 cm) F/11 SCT met Philips kruiskop collimatieschroeven met standaard draad. Met of zonder Fastar.
Celestron 14” (36 cm) f/11 SCT versions with factory Phillips collimation screws with standard threads, with or without Fastar.
Knobs: Black plastic, 16 mm (5/8”) diameter
Threads: Black anodized aluminum alloy
- These telescopes can have factory collimation screws with either standard or metric threads. Silver Phillips collimation screws are standard thread. Black Phillips collimation screws usually have metric threads, but some have standard threads. Telescopes manufactured prior to about 2008 have collimation screws with standard threads, and later scopes have collimation screws with metric threads. If you discover your knobs have the wrong threads, you may return your knobs for exchange at no additional cost. Alternatively, you can order knobs with both standard and metric thread screws and return the unused set for a full refund.
- The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed.
- The rotary secondary cover must remain open when knobs are installed. The cover is cosmetic only and will not affect operation of the telescope.
- Our knobs cannot protrude above the Trifid-style decorative attachment or they will interfere with the factory dust cover. For better knob access, you can peel off the vinyl escutcheon and remove this attachment, or simply access the knobs partly from the side.
Bob's Knobs - Celestron 14 inch (36 cm) F/11 SCT met standaard Philips kruiskopschroeven:
- Set van drie Bob's Knobs collimatieschroeven;
- Knoppen: zwart plastic, 16 mm (5/8 inch) diameter;
- Schroefdraad: zwart geanodiseerd aluminium legering.
The factory dust cover will fit normally with Bob's Knobs installed.
These knobs will also fit the Celestron 14 inch (36 cm) SCT with "Trifid" Fastar secondary housing and factory Phillips collimation screws.