Platypus 2 is the Seletek controller designed for remote control.
All the features of the Seletek Armadillo plus network connection (ethernet) and a third peripheral port. It is the best controller to automate your observatory.
The Platypus has all the features of the Armadillo, managing up to 3 devices: focusers, camera rotators, filter wheels... up to 3 at the same time. It can be accessed by local network and USB, and with concurrent connections: one or more computers via network and another via local USB.
- CPU: Atmel AT91SAM7X256
- Inputs: 6 analog-digital inputs + 5 digital inputs
- Outputs: 12 power digital outputs (up to 1A/port), 4 in each port
- 10 bit (0-1024) ADC
- PC connection through USB and Ethernet (internet)
- Size: 185 * 124 * 60 mm (including DB9 connectors)
- Power supply:
- 12 to 24 V dc (depending on the motor used), typically 12 V dc
- Standard 5.2 jack power connector
It runs with the same software than the Armadillo, and keeps all ASCOM compatibility.