ESATTO 3" is the robotic microfocuser perfect for many telescopes like large refractors, Ritchey-Chretiens o Cassegrains! ESATTO is specifically designed for astrophotography but, thanks to specific technologies developed by PrimaLuceLab, it also has the Virtual HandPad with WiFi control from smartphone or tablet. Forget about external controllers and cumbersome hand pads - ESATTO is the ALL-IN-ONE focuser that has all the features you’ve dreamed of in a compact, sturdy focuser design.
ESATTO 3” robotic microfocuser - main features:
- Crayford style focuser with 28 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 8 kgs) with no flexure.
- Low profile design with only 77mm thickness.
- 25mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- Special adapters to easily connect to many different telescopes.
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with dedicated control software or ASCOM drivers.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- Many camera threaded adapters with stop ring on the camera side to rotate and keep the camera in the optical axis.
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 1345 gr.
- Type: Crayford
- For telescopes: All
- Diameter: 76,2mm (3")
- Micrometric focus knob: Yes
- Loading up to (Kg): 8
- Travel (mm): 25
- Thickness when closed (mm): 77